|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Fine, Derm, Deep, Sub-skin|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 syringe, 2 BD needles|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||40000pcs per month|
|Usage:||Plastic Surgery||Particle Size:||Four Types|
|Volume:||1ml, 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 50ml, 100ml||Ingredient:||Cross-linked Sodium Hyaluronate|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||HA Concerntration:||24mg/ml|
injectable hyaluronic acid fillers,
fda approved hyaluronic acid fillers
Cross Linked Sodium Hyaluronic Acid Injectable Filler Anti Wrinkle Moisturizer
Injectable hyaluronic acid (HA) is a type of temporary dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally through out the body, with the highest concentrations in the joints, eyes, and skin. In the skin hyaluronic acid attracts water, which allows the skin to become more hydrated. As we age, the fat, muscles, bone, and skin in our face begins to thin. This loss of volume leads to either a sunken or sagging appearance of the face, fine lines, wrinkles, folds, and thin lips. Injectable HA is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, facial folds, and to create structure, framework, and volume to the face and lips. The effects of injectable hyaluronic acid are seen immediately.
|Volume||1ml, 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 50ml, 100ml|
|Functions||Correction of fine lines and wrinkles across the forehead and around the eyes, mouth, or facial defects.||
For treatment of moderate wrinkles,
lip enhancement, nasolabial folds, cheeks padding
|Rhinoplasty, chin enlargement||
soft tissue filler,
breast enhance, buttocks augmentation
Facial Injection Diagram
1. What is Dermal Filler?
Dermal Fillers are made from a substance which occurs naturally in human skin - this means they are extremely safe to use and can give fantastic enhancements to lips and facial lines.
2. How long does it last?
It is long lasting, but not permanent. Depending on the product quality, HA concentration, the injection area treated and the individual dispositions of your skin, the results can last from 6 months up to a year.
3. When will I see results?
You will see results immediately; however, some swelling and redness is not uncommon and, as such, the immediate result should not be regarded as the final result. Best results are seen after 2-3 days.
4. Is there any side effect?
You may experience some discomfort such as temporary tenderness, redness, swelling on the injected area. They usually disappear gradually in less than 7 days. You can apply an ice pack for a brief period on the injection site to help ease any swelling.
5. Are the treatments painful?
You may feel a slight pinching or burning sensation when the injections are administered. However, doctors can provide a topical anesthetic that makes treatment virtually painless.
Before & After
1) Please do not do face-painting and drinking on the day you injected.
2) If you are using Aspirin or other Anticoagulant drug, please stop using it for
days before you injected, be aware that these may increase the bruising and
bleeding at the injection site.
3) If the package damaged,the preparation product should be discarded.
1) It will a little pain in your head after several hours when you injected.
2) Please don't do face-painting and drinking on the same day after you injected.
3) Please do remember that you should not knead your face, to avoid of
hyaluronic acid has not stereotyping yet.
4) Strongly require that please do not touch the injected site on your face in 6 hours.
5) Please do not get Sunbathing, or go into the warm place, steam room, or freezing
place, To avoid the damage of the filler before Combined with the skin,after injected
within one week.
6) Please do not use Aspirin or other Anti-inflammatory painkillers, and do not eat gingko, garlic, vitamin A, vitamin E,Essential Fatty Acid.
7) Injceted after 23 weeks, if there still feel a slight lump, please don't worry, it will get soft soon.
How Can Dermal Fillers Enhance My Appearance?
While dermal fillers are casually known as “wrinkle fillers,” they can do much more than just smooth out wrinkles, although they are excellent at this too! Here are a few of the common issues dermal fillers can help address:
Contact Person: sales
Address: Building 3#, Jinan Medicine Valley, High-tech Development Zone, Jinan, Shandong, China
Factory Address:Building 3#, Jinan Medicine Valley, High-tech Development Zone, Jinan, Shandong, China