1ml 2ml 5ml Hyaluronic Acid Injection Gel For Anti Brow Wrinkles Facial Scars
Injectable hyaluronic acid (HA) is a type of temporary dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally through out the body, with the highest concentrations in the joints, eyes, and skin. In the skin hyaluronic acid attracts water, which allows the skin to become more hydrated. As we age, the fat, muscles, bone, and skin in our face begins to thin. This loss of volume leads to either a sunken or sagging appearance of the face, fine lines, wrinkles, folds, and thin lips. Injectable HA is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, facial folds, and to create structure, framework, and volume to the face and lips. The effects of injectable hyaluronic acid are seen immediately.
Hyaluronic acid injections can be used to improve the skin's contour and reduce depressions in the skin due to scars, injury or lines. You can see potentially dramatic improvements for:
- Acne scars
- Cheek depressions
- Crow's feet at the corner of your eyes
- Deep smile lines that run from the side of the nose to corners of the mouth (also known as nasolabial furrows)
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Marionette lines at the corners of the mouth
- Redefining lip border
- Scars including burns, acne and those caused by wounds
- Smoker's lines; vertical lines on the mouth
- Some facial scars
- Worry lines that run across your forehead
1. Only accept specialist physician in medical institutions formally approved by the state.
2. Different part use different item.
3. In strict accordance with product specification requirements.
|Particle size (mm)
||27G BD Needles
||< 0.5 EU/mg
|Where to inject
||Middle dermis or deep dermis.
||Lip augmentation, anti brow wrinkles, lift dripping lips, full sag cheeks, facial asymmetry, etc.
1. What is Dermal Filler?
Dermal Fillers are made from a substance which occurs naturally in human skin - this means they are extremely safe to use and can give fantastic enhancements to lips and facial lines.
2. How long does it last?
It is long lasting, but not permanent. Depending on the product quality, HA concentration, the injection area treated and the individual dispositions of your skin, the results can last from 6 months up to a year.
3. When will I see results?
You will see results immediately; however, some swelling and redness is not uncommon and, as such, the immediate result should not be regarded as the final result. Best results are seen after 2-3 days.
4. Is there any side effect?
You may experience some discomfort such as temporary tenderness, redness, swelling on the injected area. They usually disappear gradually in less than 7 days. You can apply an ice pack for a brief period on the injection site to help ease any swelling.
5. Are the treatments painful?
You may feel a slight pinching or burning sensation when the injections are administered. However, doctors can provide a topical anesthetic that makes treatment virtually painless.