PENIS ENLARGEMENT Non-Surgical Dermal Fillers Penile Augmentation Injection Hyaluronic Acid Gel
Injectable hyaluronic acid (HA) is a type of temporary dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally through out the body, with the highest concentrations in the joints, eyes, and skin. In the skin hyaluronic acid attracts water, which allows the skin to become more hydrated. As we age, the fat, muscles, bone, and skin in our face begins to thin. This loss of volume leads to either a sunken or sagging appearance of the face, fine lines, wrinkles, folds, and thin lips. Injectable HA is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, facial folds, and to create structure, framework, and volume to the face and lips. The effects of injectable hyaluronic acid are seen immediately.
PENIS ENLARGEMENT by Using Non-Surgical Dermal Fillers
One of the more popular procedures for penile augmentation is that of girth augmentation using dermal fillers—much the same as a cheek augmentation or a lip augmentation.
Penile girth augmentation is performed using a naturally occurring substance found in the body (hyaluronic acid) which is injected into the shaft of the penis to produce a marked increase in girth. It is performed in the office in under 45 minutes using local anesthetic and the procedure is relatively pain-free. Even though is mainly a procedure that increases penile girth, the length of your penis may also be enhanced due to the sheer bulk of the filler which causes it to hang lower and resist “shrinkage.”
Penis enlargement using fillers has several advantages over the surgical operation with fat grafting, including:
- Less expensive
- No significant “down time.” Your penis will be wrapped for only 2 – 3 days
- Little to no pain following the procedure
- No risk of failure unlike fat grafts which can “fail to take”
- Quick procedure – can be performed in the office in 45 minutes
- Immediate results and you can decide during the procedure if more filler is required
- Penile girth augmentation with even a small amount of filler makes a significant difference to the appearance of the penis. The procedure has very few risks and carries a high patient satisfaction rate.
1. Only accept specialist physician in medical institutions formally approved by the state.
2. Different part use different item.
3. In strict accordance with product specification requirements.
|1ml, 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 50ml, 100ml
|breast, buttocks, penis enhancement, body filler
1. What is Dermal Filler?
Dermal Fillers are made from a substance which occurs naturally in human skin - this means they are extremely safe to use and can give fantastic enhancements to lips and facial lines.
2.How long does it last?
It is long lasting, but not permanent. Depending on the product quality, HA concentration, the injection area treated and the individual dispositions of your skin, the results can last from 6 months up to a year.
3.When will I see results?
You will see results immediately; however, some swelling and redness is not uncommon and, as such, the immediate result should not be regarded as the final result. Best results are seen after 2-3 days.
4.Is there any side effect?
You may experience some discomfort such as temporary tenderness, redness, swelling on the injected area. They usually disappear gradually in less than 7 days. You can apply an ice pack for a brief period on the injection site to help ease any swelling.
5. Are the treatments painful?
You may feel a slight pinching or burning sensation when the injections are administered. However, doctors can provide a topical anesthetic that makes treatment virtually painless.